Features | Reviews | Downloads | Tutorials | Purchase
View full sized screen shot
||American Bevel's Designer software allows you to create professional beveled glass designs easily and quickly on your PC. Designer eliminates the hassles of drawing and re-drawing glass designs on paper and provides you with a multitude of tools that allow you to create any kind of design you can imagine.
A full working version of Designer 1.0 and a demo version of Designer 2.0 is available free on the downloads page.
Minimum System Requirements: Windows 95, 98, NT, or XP, 120 MHz CPU, 32 Mb of RAM, 640 x 480 (standard VGA), Windows supported mouse or equivalent pointing device. Windows supported printer required for printing.
- Create your own windows, panels, doors and designs.
- Create pieces using Pre-Drawn Shapes from the handy Shape Palette
- Create designs using American Bevel Clusters, standard straight line bevels, and other stock bevels.
- Design doors, sidelights, transoms, arches, circles .... If you can imagine it, you can use designer to draw it.
- On-line help.
- Multi-level undo and unlimited named layers.
- Open multiple drawings at a time.
- Provides WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) text editing, rotating text, text on a line, and text that wraps to fit shapes.
- Full Bezier curve support, as well as polyline shape editing.
- Convert text to Bezier curves.
- Use a TrueType font as a shape set.
- Includes Calligraphic and rotating pen effects, creation of custom pens, arrow heads, and provides gradient fills using 254 colors.
- Powerful aligning, spacing, and transforming commands for precision layouts on a 20' by 20' working area. Design in full size, print scaled rendering or plot full size working drawings.
- Import and Export WMF, BMP, and PCX formats.
Web Site by Anthem Design